Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Wemyss Malts, Wemyss Family Spirits, 4 Melville Crescent, Edinburgh, EH3 7JA, Registered in Scotland no. SC277994
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one 70cl bottle of The Hive including delivery to one UK address. To enter this prize draw, entrants must sign-up to Wemyss Malts Cask Club
4. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
5. The promotion is open to entries until midnight of the 24th October
6. There is one prize to be won. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
8. The winner will be selected during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
9. Winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via email direct to the email from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
10. The prize will be sent to the address supplied within two weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
11. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
12. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
13. The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
17. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.